Becoming newly engaged is quite possibly the best excuse to be silly and celebrate with girlfriends. The recipe for a perfect bridal brunch is simple: champagne, flowers, a decadent cake, confetti and love. Whether you are the bride-to-be or the maid of honor, use this as inspiration for planning a celebration that will be remembered forever.
Right: Jill Jill Stuart two-tone popover two-ply crepe gown, $298
Pop! Fizz! Clink!
1. Holding Horses Magnolia lace dress, $168, Alice + Olivia Dominque shoes, $325
2. Set the tone for brunch with specialty invitations that are sure to stand out. These vibrant designs were created by Somersault Letterpress.
3. Popsicles and prosecco is a pair worth celebrating!
Keep it cohesive by coordinating the table settings with the flower arrangement. Table linen by Special Occasions and Queen Street Linens.
What’s a bride without her cake!
1. This four-layer vanilla bean cake, made with cookie-butter buttercream and topped with a salted butterscotch drizzle, is available to order from Made by Lino.
2. Personalized place cards are a must at any gathering—top each napkin with the flower of your choice.
3. Turn simple white balloons into playful décor by using a gold marker to draw polka dots.
Left: Adrianna Pappell boatneck sleeveless ball gown, $260 Kate Spade New York Dakota shoes, $298
Right: Eva by Eva Franco Zander dress, $218, Sam Edelman Telsa shoes, $120
1. Allow guests to pen their happy thoughts on glass bulbs and place them on your very own wishing tree.
2. Complement your color scheme with matching macarons. They are as scrumptious as they are pretty!
3. Make any moment magical with petal confetti.
Hair & MakeUp
Allium Design Studio 502 S. Clewell St., Fountain Hill
Photography by Alison Conklin | Floral and prop styling by Sarah Petryk of Allium Design with additional styling from Donna Pinkowicz and Vanessa Kimi Mravich